About Me

Name: Veronica

Nicknames: V.V, V, Vero.

Age: 13. I was born on December 15, 2002.

Siblings: Two brothers: older brother, 17, younger brother, 9.

Grade: 8th grade

Sports: Soccer and cross country. In soccer, I play right back which is a defensive position but I also have to help offensively. I play for a club called Three Lions and next year I hope to play varsity on the high school team. I have played soccer for almost my whole life. I recently have started cross country, and I don’t plan to continue in high school.

Favorite Color: turquoise

Favorite Song(s): Closer (Chainsmokers), Starboy (The Weekend), and Mercy (Shawn Mendes).

Things to do in my free time: In my free time (which I rarely have) I like to sit down on my couch and watch Netflix. The two series that I currently watch are: Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries. I also enjoy hanging out with friends and playing outside with my brothers.

Favorite Movies: Captain America Civil War (I love all the superhero movies), 5th Wave, and Pitch Perfect 1&2.

Favorite Food: I love all food but my favorites are: pizza, cheeseburgers, pasta, and saladimg_1596

Pets: A three-year-old English Teddy Bear Golden Doodle Mini.

Places I’ve traveled to: My family loves to travel. Every Christmas my family and I travel to Bolivia, South America. Besides that I’ve traveled to: Paris, London, Belgium, the Caribbean, and Mexico. About every summer we go to Mexico or some tropical place.

Favorite Number: 14 (it is my soccer number)